DBC Re-Entry – May 31, 2020
Church family and to all else,
We are all wanting and excited to get back together in person and not on Zoom! We are well aware that some of you are not ready to come back yet and some are not sure. In this letter, we would like to let you know what this will look like, Lord willing, on May 31st as we worship together in person. We hope this will help you make your own decision if you are ready to come back this Sunday.
We are NOT going to…
- Judge people for their approach to COVID-19.
- Hold it against you for choosing not to come. If you are not feeling well, please do not come and instead watch the service online.
- Say who can or who cannot come.
- Make people wear masks, though we recommend it. (Zach will have one on except for during singing/preaching).
- Police social distancing, though we recommend it. And we ask that you respect people’s space and do not force yourself on people.
- Make coffee. Please bring your own. Large containers welcome!
- Pass the offering plate – we will have a designated box in the back.
- Partake in communion (The Lord’s Supper).
- Have children’s Church.
- Have a Bulletin (We will try to have a virtual one).
- Have Sunday School.
- Have Nursery.
- Have access to drinking fountains.
- Pass any clip boards.
We ARE going to…
- Sanitize the upstairs of the building before and after our gathering.
- Have hand sanitizer available.
- Tape/rope off pews in order to have social distancing in the pews.
- Attempt to have a live video component to the service.
- Sing, hear from God’s Word, and pray!
If you have any questions, thoughts or concerns please call/text/e-mail Zach, one of the elders, Jacque or the church.
Blessings to you all,
Zach, Jacque and the Elders