DBC and COVID
Church family and to all else,
With this ever changing pandemic, our hope is to remain faithful to Jesus both in continuing to minister to each other and the community as well as be safe and smart. Having said that, we are meeting in person on Sunday mornings as well as have an online option. We are NOT going to have Sunday school or Wednesday night kids church for the 2020 semester. Below are things we are going to commit to:
We are NOT going to…
- Judge people for their approach to COVID-19.
- Hold it against anyone for choosing not to come. If you are not feeling well, please do not come and instead watch the service online.
- Make people wear masks.
- Police social distancing, but we ask that you respect people’s space and do not force yourself on people.
- Make coffee. Please bring your own. Large containers welcome!
- Pass the offering plate – we will have a designated box in the back.
- Partake in communion (The Lord’s Supper). We encourage doing communion at home or in small groups.
- Have children’s Church.
- Have a Bulletin.
- Have Nursery – though the nursery is open.
- Pass any clip boards.
We ARE going to…
- Sanitize the upstairs of the building before and after our gathering.
- Have hand sanitizer available.
- Attempt to have a live video component to the service.
- Sing, hear from God’s Word, and pray!
If you have any questions, thoughts or concerns please call/text/e-mail Zach, one of the elders, Jacque or the church.
Blessings to you all,
Zach, Jacque and the Elders