- 9a.m. Fellowship
- 9:15 Sunday School for all ages.
- This summer we will have family Sunday School. Find out more here.
- Service at 10a.m.
- We have sermons from the bible practical for everyday life.
- We have a worship band who does a mix of contemporary songs with hymns
- The recommended age is 0-3 years old but we are flexible with parents.
- There is a cry/ feeding room in the back with a window and speaker.
- We are a family church and kid’s and babies are perfectly fine to be in the service.
- Kid’s Church (during the sermon)
- Kid’s church is fun and will have a bible lesson for kids – not to mention will give parents a break!
- Kid’s are WELCOME in the service during the sermon and do not have to go down for kid’s chruch, but are welcome to.
- Kid’s chruch is geared towards kid’s 4 year olds-1st grade, but older kids can go down – as all kids and families are different, we leave that up to the parents.
- We have activity bags for kids who would like during the sermon.
- There is no dress code. Some will dress very casually others will be business casual.