Gospel Community pertains to fostering a loving bond among each other that is centered on Jesus and His gospel. We desire to foster community that effectively brings spiritual and emotional healing and growth. We also aim to equip each other to effectively engage in God’s mission. We aim to…
- Create a safe, welcoming and loving environment for anyone (not just members of the church) to be vulnerable, genuinely cared for and not judged.
- Encourage and equip everyone to utilize their spiritual gifts and be engaged in the life and mission of the church.
- Encourage and equip one another to feed ourselves and our families with the Word of God.
- Encourage and equip one another to be holy.
- Encourage and equip one another to live out our faith in our everyday lives.
- Gather together for authentic worship, genuine fellowship and effective equipping.
- Engage the youth in the life of the church.
- Develop leaders for carrying out our vision.
Resources and Tools for Gospel Community
Bible Texts to Dwell on
- “The Compelling Community” Jamie Dunlop and Mark Dever
- “Simple Church“- Thom Rainer and Eric Geiger
- “If You Bite and Devour One Another“- Alexander Strauch
- “The Deliberate Church“- Mark Dever and Paul Alexander
- “Total Church“- Steve Timmis and Tim Chester
Pod Casts and other media