- Pray for the lost in your family, school/ job, neighborhood and community.
- Pray for specific people to be born again, disciples, and to lead others to faith and make disciples.
- Pray for possible church plants in our area.
- The latest update on Elliana: She is back in the hospital.
- Pray for Joy. She is doing well. She will have a test coming up this weekend for her heart.
- Karen’s Dad was diagnosed with advanced but slow progressing prostate cancer. He is still doing well and they plan to go to Florida early.
- Pray for the family of Baby Kymora who was in the NICU with Elliana. She passed away this past week.
- Mike’s dad continues to do ok. His medications have been changed. He is still on his own.
- Anthony and Kimmey, who were struggling to have a child, are expecting but her placenta is thin. Pray she can go full term. Update: They are doing well so far.
- Skinner’s friend, Kevin Dillman, is still waiting for a kidney transplant.
- Matt’s wife, Joy’s dad, is on dialysis and hoping to get a kidney transplant within a year.
- Praise: Karen’s niece is pregnant. They have struggled with much loss in the past, so this is a huge praise. Pray that things go well for them.
- Please pray for Jerry. He is the dad of some good friends of Skinners. He is battling COVID. He was just placed in intensive care.
- Pray for more physical growth for their grandson, Matthew.
- Sandra’s brother-in-law, Jerry is refusing treatments. Pray for his wife Linda and for God’s leading and healing.
- Sue B’s (worked with Sandra) son in law, Kyle, has terrible pain in his head. Doctors have not been able to figure out what is wrong yet.
- Jim and Char go back soon for PET scans soon. Jim has to take a lot of steroids, which can cause issues with his diabetes. Please pray for them.
- Carolyn’s dad just turned 95 and still living at home.
- Carolyn’s former co-worker, Todd, has a rare eye disease. He started new medicine and it is working. Please pray for healing.
- Pray for the administration during this time with school being back in session.
- The bond for stage 2 of the new school passed, pray for the school/Nick H. as the endeavor to build the new building!
- Pray for our church to be a gospel and kingdom blessing to the school.
- Pray for Sky’s extended family.
- Sky’s dad’s Huntington’s disease is still getting worse.
- Nate is going to begin new medications for Crohn’s disease. The last one didn’t do so well. This new one seems to be doing really good.
- Judy Ferron’s mom is nearing the end of life and is receiving hospice care.
- The Cooper’s extended family (on both sides) have ongoing issues.
- Lori Tapke’s test came back fine, she is feeling much better.
- Suellyn has a spot on her kidneys. Her next appointment is October 19th.
- Mark Widdel has severe arthritis in his tibia. Pray for the pain to go away.
- Praise: Jaxon Hanson is home! (Jaxon is the nephew of Andrea Johnson and Holly Mathias. He was in a diving accident)
- Pray for Patty and her extended family. There is just a lot of stuff going on right now!
- Please pray for Maurice’s leg, which seems to be getting better with a special honey!
- Nadine’s tumor has grown a little. Here is her latest Caringbridge post.
- Pray for the Brooks with the ongoing transition with Max and Ben.
- Thelma is sleeping better, but still has lots of back pain. She still has Asthma and COPD, along with a lot of back pain.
DBC and Community Upcoming Events
- Men’s Group – Thurs.,at 5:30am in the church basement or via Zoom.
- Women’s Group –
Answered Prayers in 2020
- Praise: Sarah didn’t have a pulmonary embolism.
- Sarah and Matt had their baby, Carter Kai Bennett.
- Madison Neisen was able to have a virtual pinning for her nursing degree. Not exactly how they wanted it to go, but she did receive it.
- Stacy (Teddy’s daughter’s mother-in-law) is recovering from breast cancer. Update: She is doing well.
- Candace Yount’s boss fell and broke her elbow. She is elderly and lives alone. Update: She is back to work on light duty!
- Tori Schroeder, who is a part of our middle school youth group, had foot surgery January 15th. She still has a ways to go for recovery. Update: She is out of her boot! She is very happy about this.
- Karrie’s dad has Barrett’s disease. Update: He is doing much better after adjusting some meds so he has an appetite again.
- Michaela’s friend, Brad Wilson, is cancer free, but has to wear a colostomy bag the rest of his life, but is adjusting well.
- Huge Praise: Russ’s brother, Jim, is cancer-free! He will be taking a pill for a while to try keep the cancer away. Jim’s Wife, Char, is also doing well!
- Mike Skinner’s dad found out he does NOT have cancer after being told a while ago that he did!
- Officer Matt got a new job in the Minneapolis area.
- Elliana came home!
- Jaxon Hansen came home!