- Pray for the lost in your family, school/ job, neighborhood and community.
- Pray for specific people to be born again, disciples, and to lead others to faith and make disciples.
- Pray for possible church plants in our area.
- Eliana is doing well.
- Karen’s Dad is hoping to be cleared so they can travel back to Indiana from Florida.
- Skinner’s friend, Kevin Dillman, needs a kidney transplant.
- Karen’s niece, Sheena, is out of the hospital after complications with diabetes and being pregnant.
- They have an unspoken prayer request and also pray for healing and for trials they are facing.
- Andrew asked for prayers for strength to live out proper priorities between family and work.
- Micah accepted a job in North Carolina.
- Their son, Scott’s shoulder is doing better. He is starting some therapy.
- Sandra’s brother-in-law, Gerry, had a better report this last time than his previous report.
- Sue B’s (worked with Sandra) son-in-law, Kyle, with all the terrible headaches is stopping all meds and decided to just change his diet and exercise and so far it has been helping! He had a bad spell recently.
- Pray for Jim and Char’s ongoing battle with cancer. Jim had another flair up with a rash. He is currently on steroids and they seem to be helping him. He has a bone marrow check on May 4. Pray everything stays where it needs to be while he is off of his medications.
- Their friend, Shannon, had sepsis in her system that caused a coma for 17 days. She is home, due to insurance forcing her out of the hospital. She can take a couple of steps with a walker and she is re-learning how to speak. They have an in-home health person that comes to help her. Pray for healing and also that she witnesses what God is doing by putting believers in her path.
- Carolyn’s dad who is 95 and still living at home and continues to do well.
- Carolyn’s former co-worker, Todd, has a rare eye disease.
- Pray for the administration during this time with school being back in session.
- Pray for our church to be a gospel and kingdom blessing to the school.
- Pray for Sky’s extended family.
- Sky’s dad’s Huntington’s disease is still getting worse.
- Karie Ryherd’s dad was released from the hospital!
- Judy Sylvester’s niece is still recovering from residual affects from COVID – including a struggle to walk.
- Mark Widdel has severe arthritis in his tibia. Pray for the pain to go away.
- Please pray for Jacque’s cousin, Briggs. He is 5 years old and received braces for his legs. Pray this goes well for him and his mom and dad. Update: Things are going really well right now. Pray this continues!
- Please pray for Darralleen (1st Grade teacher in Denver and friend of Sara N. and Kelly K.) as her mother, Michaeleen passed away. Her father passed away only 6 months ago.
- Pray for Patty’s health. The latest is that they are exploring issues with her diaphragm. Her next appointment is scheduled for May 5th.
- The Cooper’s extended family (on both sides) have ongoing issues.
- Jaxon Hansen, and his ongoing recovery.
- Maurice’s ribs are doing better. Also keep praying for his leg.
- Nadien’s tumor shrank, but also that there is a new tumor in her brain. You can read more here.
- Pray for the Brooks with the ongoing transition with Max and Ben.
- Oltrogge’s friend, Jim, has pancreatic cancer that has spread and is causing trouble.
- Zach’s dad is recovering from his surgery.
DBC and Community Upcoming Events
- We have things on hold. We are hoping to get things going again soon! Stay tuned.
Answered Prayers in 2021
- Nate Bergland’s new medication seems to be working with no side effects to speak of.
- (This was right at then end of 2020) Suellyn’s spot on her kidneys was given zero% chance of growing by Mayo. And even if it does, they would be able to remove it fairly easily.
- Mike Skinner’s neck surgery went really well!
- Patty’s granddaughter, Shelby, and her newborn baby, Reily, were found after they had been missing for a few days. They were ok!
- Mike Skinner’s dad, Dale, came to know Jesus before he died!
- The Liverance’s house burned down. But it only took God 31 hours from the time of the fire to provide a sufficiently furnished apartment.